Category — Trauma Mamas Unite
- I had the privilege of spending 3 days last week with other trauma Mamas, it was fabulous to say the very least.
- I am exhausted, today kicked my ass to the curb
- My kids bickered all day, not it a huge way, in a we are brothers and this is week 6 and we are tired of one another sort of way.
- I tried to redirect behaviour and made hoops today, now I just have to figure out how to keep one going for than 10 seconds.
- I would really like another glass of wine but I would have to walk downstairs to get and I do not think that I want it badly enough to go get it.
- There are 14 days till school starts, we have had a good summer but I am ready for school to start again.
- We have been shopping, we have supplies, we are ready.
- I am on a bit of a decluttering kick, the house has gotten a bit overwhelming, clothing will be attacked first and if no one is wearing it will leave, shhhh do not tell P, he will not be happy.
- If you have not checked out the Orlando auction yet, you need to do that, scroll down to last weeks post for the links and details and then go check it out, there is some great stuff up for grabs.
- I am going to bed, I have other things to say but they are all locked in my brain and I can not access them at this moment given my level of exhaustion.
August 22, 2011 3 Comments
August 19, 2011 2 Comments
- My mother always told me that if I did not have anything nice to say I should not say anything at all.
- This is me not saying anything because I am tired and cranky mama today and anything I have to say about my kids today would not be nice so instead let me entertain you with pictures of the last 2 weeks.
- Camping near home, York Beach, Maine, Boston and now we are home for the next 10 days before I get the privilege of going to play with some Trauma Mamas in NY state.
- Hopefully the children and I will survive one another till then
- Off to make pickles
August 8, 2011 7 Comments
Will you come?
Before Orlando I started to think about planning a much smaller Trauma Mama retreat in Ontario, near Toronto to be specific. But before I go ahead and put the time into doing that I am wondering if there are people who are near Toronto who would be interested in coming, or perhaps you are not near Toronto but you would be willing to travel.
I have looked at a few places and am thinking about the end of September which would mean that the kids are all back in school and it would be easier for Mamas to get away. The places ( all with in an hour of Toronto) that I have looked at would be reasonably priced and including food we would be looking at about 200.00 each if we had between 10 and 15 woman for a Friday afternoon through Monday morning weekend.
If you think that you might possibly interested let me know either in a comment or an email, my address is in the left sidebar.
Now I must go and wash dishes and retrieve children and work on processing the fact that Calvin has raged and tantrumed (is that a word) and Fudge had suddenly forgotten that he knows how to use a toilet. But that is a post for a different day because I am busy floating on “de Nile” river
March 11, 2011 9 Comments