- I woke up Friday with a cold, well actually it started on Wednesday but I was willing it to go away.
- By Saturday when we had 80 people coming over it was making it hard to breathe, asthma and chest colds are never fun.
- Sunday I pushed through a long day and then stayed up way to late with a friend who was spending just one night here.
- Yesterday I survived on 4 hours of sleep but made it.
- This morning was dreadful and then I discovered I had also picked up some lovely stomach bug from someone…
- And that’s just my health crap and doesn’t even begin to fill you in on the chaos that is our world.
- Let’s just say some small people have a hard time with cause and effect and one of them in particular is going to to make me crazy before Christmas gets here.
- On that note my wheezy self is going to bed because I think that lots of sleep might be the only answer at this point and since I homeschool three kids there was not much of that here today.
- We didn’t really do school though and they did manage on their own pretty well. so I could at least just be sick.