- There is not a day that has passed without one of my children have a full blown melt down in the last week.
- On really good days there are more than one.
- There was one day where the melt down was mine but he tears where mostly becacuse I was exhausted and tired of everyone elses meltdowns.
- There may of even been a day when after Calvin told me that I did not love him he behaved like this because he knew I was going to leave him ( for the 6 millionth time) that I listed all of the crap from him that we had put up with from him and told him that if I was going to give up I would of saved myself all the trouble and done it a long time ago.
- Wine was drunk.
- Today was particularly spectacular and I found myself morphing into some crazy screaming woman I did not know.
- Actually I do know her, but I don’t much like her and I try to keep her under control but today she was here, it was not pretty.
- I will say that this morning involved cereal all over the floor but it is because it was spit there rather than because a bowl full of it was thrown although it did come close.
- There was a also a bag of dog poop that was thrown, lucky the bag did not break… use your imagination…
- I need to say that neither of the adults in this house either flung shit or spit cereal, just in case that is where your imagination went
- In an attempt to remain sane and not kill any of my small people my other half and I took a friend up on a very generous offer and are escaping to the south to lie on a beach for a week while a sainted friend takes care of all 3 of my
monsters. ummm I mean darling little angels.
- We can not escape till the weekend because we are finalizing Ramona’s adoption on Thursday… which still needs to be confirmed but hopefully it will be done.
- As wonderful and fabulous as my children are ( except when they are not which is all the time lately) I am thrilled to be leaving in them in someone else’s capable hands for a whole week.
- I feel a bit guilty and nervous about what might happen to the people I love if I die and someone else has to raise my little angels but at the same time I know that people go away all the time and I am not the first parent nor will I be last to take some time for marriage.
- The likelihood of anything horrific happening is slim and if it does my parents will get to move to the farm… lucky them.
- My marriage needs some time, there has been very little of it in the last 4.5 years, the sun, the beach chair and the all inclusive option will help…
- I owe Ramona a letter, I will get to it for Adoption Day I think.